6.6.08

Make me a puppet




This week sister G came home with her class project "Make a puppet" to be handed in on Friday. From school G brought home a round ball and a drawing. Being a crafter just like her mamma the decision was made to Papier-mâché. So out came the scrap paper and the 'celmix' and it was all hands on. I found it very hard to stay out of her creative process. I did help with the wire and sticky tape to the head and maybe a bit of pointers here and there. G cut out Bratz Doll eyes from a magazine and mixed the skin colour all by herself. I helped tie on the beautiful olive ribbon and super glue the petals of her beautiful skirt. G's drawing always have a beautiful Asian feeling to them, ever since she was really little G has always drawn her own image and this beautiful puppet is no different. My beautiful 'China Doll' you make your mamma smile I am so proud!!!




















No comments: